The uncoated sheet has always been favored for its touch, feel, personality and warmth. Unfortunately, traditional proofing and print methodologies have not lent well to this particular breed of stock. Most shops, proof on a coated sheet where images appear bright and vibrant, then go to press with dark lifeless colors.
At ColorNet Press, our passion for print has driven us to new heights, where an uncoated sheet is no longer a challenge, but an exciting, dynamic and predictable process, where colors come to new life and matching to proof is an exacting science.
6855 Hayvenhurst Avenue I Van Nuys, CA 91406 | 310.477.0407
Since 1989 | FSC Certified | G7 Certified
• Heidelberg CD74 24''x 29'' 6‐color plus aqueous coating
• Komori Lithrone S40 28''x 41'' 6‐color HUV plus aqueous coating
• HP Indigo 5500 7‐color “Digital” Press
• Muller Martini Presto 7-station Saddle Stitcher Model 1550
• Horizon PUR Perfect Binder Model BQ-470PUR
• Accutrim HD1680 3-knife trimmer
• Fuji FinalProof with spot color matching
• Complete mounting systems
• Click here for a complete list.